CTO Plus 2024 Faculty Resources
Welcome CTO Plus 2024 Faculty Resources!
Congratulations on joining the faculty for CTO Plus 2024. Please use the following resources to prepare for the meeting.
Roles and Responsibilities
Please review the responsibilities for each role below, and visit our Presenter Instructions section for details about presentation requirements.
- Set the tone for each session.
- Provide a brief introduction.
- Lead the session.
- Keep the session on time and on schedule.
- Provide the panel and presenters with verbal cues to wrap up or move the session along.
- Facilitate active conversation among the discussants based on the lectures.
PRESENTERS AND LECTURERS
- Applies to all presenting roles such as those with "Presenter" /"Lecturer" included.
- Present within the allotted time per the session program to ensure the program stays on track. It is advisable to minimize the number of slides.
- Presenters may be scheduled to remain for the session if a discussion occurs immediately following the presentation.
- Chat Monitors
- Please sit in reserved seat for chat monitor.
- Direct inquiries from the online Q&A to the panel
- View best practices and a sample of the MONITOR screen to help guide you
- How-to panelist
- Please sit in reserved seat for how-to panelist.
- Request the playback of how-to videos during your live case panel (How-to videos are factoid-like pre-recorded videos that will be shown during live cases as a relevant situation or technique arises. Each video will be 1-2 minutes with no audio. These will be displayed on side screens during the live case )
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your session to be connected to the communication device to request these videos during your session.
DISCUSSANTS/ CHAT MONITORS
- Participate as a Discussant.
- Direct inquiries from the online Q&A.
- View best practices and a sample of the moderator screen.
To provide the optimal experience for all attendees and successful participation, please make yourself aware of the following presentation instructions.
|Required Files||Submission Deadline|
|All Presenting Roles||72 hours prior to your session|
Upload Your Presentations And Files
Presenters and Lecturers
CRF is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. As a result, CRF must ensure that CME activities are developed free from the control of ineligible companies and are balanced, objective, and scientifically rigorous. As such, disclosure forms, learning objectives, audience response questions, presentation reviews, or other measures are requested in advance of the meeting to satisfy our accreditation requirements.
Technical Issue or Questions?
Technical Queries When Uploading
Other Questions (including program items)