CTO Plus: Complex CTO & Higher Risk PCI is a two-day gathering of CTO experts, with emphasis on:
- Live-case demonstrations performed by leading operators.
- Advanced techniques and evidence-based medicine.
- Real-time analysis from world-class faculty.
Join us at the platform where CTO PCI masters — the best of the best interventionalists in the world — educate and train attendees from around the world on the most up-to-date techniques.
Why Attend CTO Plus 2024?
Enhance your knowledge with the most recent CTO and high-risk PCI data on improving outcomes and quality of life.
Discover the latest technical developments, novel technologies, and refinements in CTO and high-risk PCI — and learn how to integrate the latest recommendations to optimize procedural success while minimizing complications.
Learn how to apply new data to your real-world clinical practice.
Gain skills for preventing and managing complications and applying CTO PCI techniques in non-CTO complex cases.
Understand their importance in guiding treatment and optimizing procedural and long-term outcomes.
Watch and learn from world-renowned CTO PCI operators as they perform some of the most complex live cases.
Return to your practice with updated technical skills, innovations, and strategies.
Exchange ideas and share experiences with colleagues and key opinion leaders from around the world.
Discover new thinking from the world's best of the best interventionalists.
Who Should Attend CTO Plus 2024?
- Interventional cardiologists.
- Endovascular specialists.
- Clinical cardiologists.
- Catheterization laboratory nurses.
- Cardiovascular technologists.
- Health care professionals with an interest in the field of chronic total occlusion.
- Researchers and scientists working in interventional cardiology.